R260 per person
Eric and Laetitia invite you to come and have a rest on our peaceful and beautiful farm. Enjoy stunning views of nature and the Langeberge. Limited cell phone reception will assure you of recovery from a hectic life! We offer affordable self-catering farm accommodation only 10 km Robertson.
De Hoop Cottages offer four open plan self-catering cottages which are the original houses inhabited by the farm workers in earlier years. The cottages were renovated, upgraded and named after the last men who lived there before new modern houses were built for them. Adam and July are still working on the farm.
‘July se huis’ and ‘Ampie se huis sleep 4 persons each.
Ampie se huis has a separate bedroom and two beds in the main room. July se huis has all four beds in the main room.
‘Adam se huis’ and ‘Swink se huis’ sleep 2 persons each.
Both cottages have an open plan layout with the beds in the main room.
All four cottages offer the following:
- Bathroom with shower, basin and toilet.
- Kitchenette with fridge, microwave, kettle, electric frying pan, toaster, necessary cutlery and crockery, braai grid, braai thongs, dish cloths.
- We also supply starter quantities of basic necessities such as dishwashing liquid, toiletpaper, coffee, tea, sugar and milk.
- Indoor and outdoor braai facilities and a private deck.
- Wood is for sale.
- Indoor and outdoor braai facilities
- Private decks
- Parking on Premises
Things to do
- Bird watching
- Mountain biking
- Horse riding
- Wine tasting